44 Avenue de la République
You are invited to the Joint meeting between IEEE Emerging Technical Initiative on Network Intelligence and IRTF NMRG. The theme of the meeting is What to standardize w.r.t. Network intelligence or Artificial Intelligence for Network. Our goal is to establish a position paper with the participants.
The proposed meeting follows-up on work and discussions initiated at the NMRG meeting at IETF100 / Singapore on the topic of Network Intelligence / Artificial Intelligence techniques for Network Management. Joint meeting and the summary of the information are provided below.
- Date: 19 of February 2018 from 14-18 (Paris time)
- Theme: What to standardize w.r.t. Network intelligence or Artificial Intelligence for Network
- Goal: Establishing a refereed position paper
- Location: Orange Labs at Orange Gardens premises, 44 Avenue de la République, 92320 Châtillon – France
(room info and bridge info will be sent to subscribed participants)
Attendance is free of charge but for logistic purposes please register by sending an email to Imen Grida Ben Yahia (Orange Labs), with the email subject Registration IEEE NI & NMRG. Please note that the number of places is limited for onsite participation.
For remote and onsite participations please register before the 17th of February, so that you get the room info or the bridge info
The proposed agenda is the following:
- Welcome by IEEE NI and NMRG Chairs
- Presentation of IEEE NI objectives and roadmap
- Presentation of NMRG objectives and roadmap
- Common Topic: What to standardize for Network intelligence or Artificial Intelligence for Network?
- Call for contributions is open 10 min maximum to trigger the discussion
- Identification of topics to handle and action points
- Next steps and future meetings